Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Long time!

Ok, so I really am terrible at keeping my blog up-to-date. So I'm giving it another shot starting.... Now!

Currently this semester I am taking 18 credits, working 20 hours(BYU-I Automotive Department), not teaching karate(except the last two weeks, but we'll see if that stays the story), serving as the Secretary of the Sunday School for the BYU-Idaho 18th ward.
I live in Carriage House #211, where I have lived for the past... well, since Sept. 2007. This semester will be my eighth semester there. I have had a ton of roommates, hmm... maybe I'll actually count them:
Fall 07: Melissa, Jenni, Ashley, Maria, Martha (5)
Winter08 and Summer 08: Denise, Rosie, America, Brittany, Lindsey (10)
Fall 08: Kelcie, Alex, Rhonda, Melanie, Marne (15)
Winter 09: Rhonda, Brittany, Marne, Karesa, Stephanie (17)
Summer 09: Rhonda, Brittany, Brittany Rutter, Nicole, Joy (20)
Fall 09: Rhonda, Kayla, Sarah, Katie, Lyndee (24)
Winter 10: Julie, Mari, Jessie, Kayla, Haley (28)
So I'm at 28 roommates now.:)
The going ons of my life right now... I have cousins dinner with my cousins Amy, Michael, and Andrea every Wednesday. Tonight Melissa is cooking cause she is in town with the girls.

I graduate in 310 days! (At least I think it's about that many, I haven't counted since I originally counted.) And like 166ish of those are weekends and holidays off of school, so I have more days off of school left than days of classes. I'll graduate December 17th, 2010 with a BS in Psychology.

No comments: